Dental Assistant Jobs in Tustin, CA
Listing: Dentaljob.org » Dental Assistant Jobs
Location: Tustin, CA
Viewed: 113 total
Private periodontal office looking for energetic and enthusiastic dental assistant to join our team in delivering exceptional quality dental care to our patients. Our practice is in need of either a full time and/or part time dental assistant. No experience is needed as we are looking for someone who loves working with patients - we are willing to train and invest in the right person!
- Team player with a positive attitude
- X-ray License
- Coronal Polishing License
- CPR Certification
- Ability to multi-task and maintain excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- New graduates also welcomed
- Prepare operatories, instruments and tray setups for periodontal procedures
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Operate digital x-ray equipment, including CBCT scanner
- Assist the dentist during examination and treatment procedures
- Review post-operative instructions with patients
- Record treatment information in patient charts (SoftDent)
- Assist with other duties as needed
Our office hours are Tuesday-Thursday from 8:00-5:00pm and Friday from 7:00-3:00pm.
Incentive monthly bonus programs implemented and are in addition to regular pay.
If you are interested and feel you are the right person to join our team, please email your resume. We look forward to meeting you.
Dental Assistant Jobs informationCompany:
Date needed or available:
Additional personal/company information: