Dental Assistant Jobs in Huntington Beach, CA
Listing: Dentaljob.org » Dental Assistant Jobs
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Viewed: 188 total
We are mainly looking for a responsible reliable back office (float) position that has the willingness to assist in the front office from time to time. The best candidate would be an RDA (Registered Dental Assistant) or Dental Assistant who is willing to learn some portion of the front office. We are a smaller practice so a good fit and someone willing to grow with us long terms would be ideal.
• Chairside assistance
• Excellent patient management.
• Ordering/Inventory Control
• Cleaning the operatory and general office.
• RDA certification a plus
• Ability to answer phones, managing patients, and filtering questions.
• Efficient scheduling
• Computer/Technology skills
• Creating treatment plans
• Insurance/Claims and follow-up.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements and Pluses:
1) Knowledge of a dental practice or related field. Further knowledge of dental terminology, ADA codes a big plus.
2) Proven record for outstanding customer service and handling patient needs.
3) Enjoy being around or working with children.
4) Ability to manage day-to-day costs.
5) Ability to work unattended and with little direction.
6) Knowledge of a practice management system software or competitive computer related skills necessary.
7) Two or more years of experience in the requisite field.
8) High school diploma or GED; Associates Degree (AA) from a two or four-year college
For consideration, please send your resume and salary history or expectation for review.
Dental Assistant Jobs informationCompany:
Date needed or available:
Additional personal/company information: