Periodontist Jobs in Coppell, TX
Listing: Dentaljob.org » Periodontist Jobs
Location: Coppell, TX
Viewed: 2012 total
EMPLOYER NAME: 6 DAY DENTAL & ORTHODONTICS
LOCATION: 120 S. Denton Tap Road, Suite 100, Coppell, TX 75019
• Perform periodontal surgeries such as esthetic crown lengthening, soft tissue grafts, and Periodontal defect grafting, as well as other oral surgeries such as Dental implants, Bone grafting for Dental implants and third molar extractions.
• Must have a certificate of completion of a course on surgically accelerated orthodontic procedures from a reputable provider;
• Must have surgical experience in extraction of full bony impaction of third molars
• Must have an advanced degree in Periodontics from an ADA accredited dental school/Clinical Specialty Certificate in Periodontics.
• Must have three years of resident clinical experience.
• Must have Texas Dental License.
SALARY: $20,000 per month
HOURS: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, 40 Hours/week
CONTACT: Mr. Blake Eaton
This notice is posted in connection with the filing of an Application for Permanent Alien Labor Certification for the position of Software Engineer. All applicants are to report to employer. Any person may provide documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Officer of the Department of Labor at:
THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF LABOR EMPLOYMENT AND TRAINING ADMINISTRATION, ATLANTA NATIONAL PROCESSING CENTER, HARRIS TOWER, 233 PEACHTREE STREET, N.E., SUITE 410, ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30303
Periodontist Jobs informationCompany:
Date needed or available:
Additional personal/company information: